Trans Union Security Freeze
P. O. Box 6790
Fullerton, CA 92834-6790

Dear Trans Union:

I would like to place a security freeze on my credit file. My name is

My current address is

My Social Security number is

Circle one:
I am an identity theft victim and I enclose a copy of my police report/DMV investigative report.

I will pay the fee of $10 for placing the freeze by credit card.
Name of credit card: Account number:
Expiration date:

Yours truly,